Come and experience the unique educational work that is turning the tide on the most controversial human rights
issue of our day.
Hear powerful stories from across the UK of:
- Mothers whose babies lives have been saved
- Individuals who have changed from pro-choice to pro-life
- Those once indifferent to abortion, now leading teams of advocates
- Women and men who have found healing after abortion
- Church leaders once silent now speaking out
See how we CAN make abortion unthinkable and restore the right to life of every unborn child in our nation.
Doors open at 6:30pm
- Thursday 23 May, 2019 at 7pm – 9pm
9-23 Marsham St
London SW1P 3DW
Google map and directions