Learn how to educate about the humanity of unborn children and the reality of abortion, and offer hope to those affected.
What can I do to protect babies from abortion?
One in three women have at least one abortion in their lifetime and over 620 babies' lives are taken every day in Great Britain. In total, 228,627 unborn babies were killed in abortions in GB during 2021 - that's hundreds of thousands of babies being torn apart, poisoned or crushed every year.
This is a genocide of unparalleled proportions that we must stand against - but how?
Join our online course to learn how to educate about abortion and advocate on behalf of the unborn child. Across the three sessions, we cover:
- How to have effective pro-life conversations
- Engaging compassionately with those who have had abortions
- Historically informed social reform strategy
- Watch our How to End Abortion video, which explains our powerful strategy for causing vital change in public opinion on abortion. (See video within dropdown below.)
- Fully anti-abortion in every case.
- You are near to one of our public education teams:
- East Anglia
- (for other areas of the country, please see available course here.)
Watch How to End Abortion
Aisling Goodison explains the current situation of abortion in the UK, she explains how social reformers like William Wilberforce and Martin Luther King ended the injustices of their time and teaches how to apply those principles to ending abortion today.
- Session 1: Mon 27th March at 7:30pm - 8:45pm
- Session 2: Mon 3rd April at 7:30pm - 8:45pm
- Session 3: Tue 11th April at 7:30pm - 8:45pm (note - a Tuesday due to Easter Monday)